IPoopedInYourMailboxIPoopedInYourMailbox

Main News Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Left 4 Speed Left 4 Speed

Haha!

So fucking true. I've played this game and Louis did seem kind of... useless. All that fucker really did was steal my "Peels" I gotta admit, though. Sometimes he did come out of nowhere and save my black ass from a witch.

Pineapples Pineapples

Nicely done

I thought it was just going to be another shit span entry when I heard the Speakonia voices, but I actually really liked that.

[SF] Stick Fight #1 [SF] Stick Fight #1

Nice animation

The animation has some potential... but make it longer!

Halo 2 Modders Halo 2 Modders

The title...

Doesn't seem to fit... only the first minute or so was about modding. the rest was just plain damn funny.

*UNTITLED* *UNTITLED*

Stop submitting movies

Seriously. They suck. I know how you said "it was directed at NG", but you seem to miss fact that we still don't like them. Just because it was directed at us... doesn't mean we'll actually enjoy it. Go to Youtube, make an account and make a Youtube related video. Maybe they'll enjoy it, but I highly doubt it.

PS: From the looks of your other "flashes" I don't believe you put much work into "it" or anything else Flash related.

TANKMEN 2 TANKMEN 2

Great movie.

Excellent. Wouldn't change a thing. :) "You should have used the Pythagorean Theorem" Am I a nerd for understanding that? :(

A²+B²=C²

Horny Mario Horny Mario

Funny

Great, but I noticed some graphical errors in the Yoshi scene.

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

I fucking heart this movie!

I honestly didn't know why everyone on Newgrounds hated EBaumsworld until I saw the "Thief" link to the site everywhere in sigs. Then i saw all the stuff that's just for Newgrounds on that other site. I guess that dude really is an asshole.

littleFoot littleFoot

Great!

This belongs on the big screen! Have you though of making a television show about Littlefoot?

The Real Legend 2 The Real Legend 2

Awesome!

This has to be with out a doubt THE best LoZ submission I've ever seen. I'm a HUGE fucking nerd for Zelda, and even have submitted a few parodies myself. But this one belongs in the LoZ parody Hal of Fame... Is there a LoZ parody Hall of Fame?